Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Zoe Saldana on Avatar

Zoe Saldana on Avatar

Zoe Saldana as Neytiri,

Avatar actress Zoe Saldana, who is riding high on the success of her latest film, is thrilled to be known for her roles in sci-fi epics as she's always considered herself a "geek".

The stunning star shot to fame in J.J. Abram's Star Trek earlier this year and takes the lead female role in James Cameron's alien-human love story and enjoys meeting up with fans of her fantasy movies, People reported online.

"For me, it's been like preaching to my choir, because I was considered what you would think of as a geek. I loved stories that helped me escape, and those happened to be the stories that fall into the category of geekiness. So, therefore, I am a proud geek!," Saldana said.

Avatar, which released globally on December 18 portrays a different world in a 3D love story and is the costliest film ever made with a gigantic budget of USD 300 million.

No comments:

Post a Comment