Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Enjoy Jennifer Lopez’s Twin Tracks Photos and Video Collection

Jennifer Lopez Alive Music Video



See More Photos


Jennifer Lopez latest album has been inspired by her children.The ‘I’m Real’ singer – who gave birth to twins Max and Emme last February – says becoming a mother has had a profound effect on her music.




She said: "I worked on music while I was pregnant and while I was at home, but now to really get into it and focus on it and to finish the project is exciting.






"You can't help but put not only your kids into it, but to put anything you are going through in your music."That's the only thing you can really sing or write is stuff that you know. The more music you make and the more that you get into it and the more you write, the more you realise that's all you can write."
Although motherhood is now her priority, Jennifer says she is enjoying every minute of being back in the studio because it’s something she loves doing.
She added to MTV: “I just love making great pop/dance music with beautiful lyrics, and that's what I always kind of go for."
(Copy From net)

No comments:

Post a Comment