Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Best of 2008

Thanks to New York's Daily News, they have put together some of this year's most memorable quotes from the mouths of, shall we say, some of our favorite celebs:

"You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it's kind of crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I'm so moody all the time. I know I couldn't be able to run a country 'cause I'd be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, you know?" - Brooke Hogan on her reality show.

"Jesus was persecuted, and I'm going to get persecuted, you know?" - Heidi Montag to USA Today.

"I cried my eyelashes off." - Oprah Winfrey on Barack Obama's win in November.

"This song is for the emotionally retarded. You might know a few people who fall into that category. God knows I do." - Madonna shortly after her divorce became public.

"Somebody needs to step up and get this young woman into some quality care - and I do not apologize one whit, not one second, for trying to make this happen." - Dr. Phil on Britney Spears.

"Chace is built like a porcelain doll. I don't even know if he bleeds. He might have been crafted by Mattel. He has, like, the teen-idol genome. He's...beautiful." - Penn Badgley on costar Chace Crawford.

"I think it's really artsy. It wasn't in a skanky way. Annie took, like, a beautiful shot, and I thought that was really cool. That's what she wanted me to do, and you can't say no to Annie. She's so cute. She gets this puppy-dog look and you're like 'Okay.'" - Miley Cyrus on her controversial photo shoot for Vanity Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment