Friday, February 22, 2008

Tori Tells All

In her upcoming autobiography, Tori Spelling is revealing that Donna Martin wasn’t the only one who had a crush on David Silver.

“I had an insta-crush on Brian Austin Green,” Spelling reveals in excerpts to People. “Brian was the guy on the show my age. We had something going over the years we worked together. We were always fighting, making up, having fun and hating each other. We were just young.”

Not only does Spelling reveal the chemistry that the whole world may have been rooting for, but she also dishes out some other interesting dirt:

Shannen Doherty’s confirmed bad-girl image.

“A night with [Shannen] meant going to the hottest club and drinking until the early hours. I knew she was a ‘bad influence,’ but I liked her anyway.”

Doherty and Jennie Garth’s rocky relationship.

“Shannen had everything, but she could be arrogant and carefree. Jennie [Garth] was outspoken when she thought Shannen was out of line. Sometimes they got along, but there were explosions. Once they got into a fistfight.”

Luke Perry’s nickname for Spelling.

“As for Luke Perry, he called me ‘Camel’ because I had long eyelashes. Trust me, Luke Perry can call you ‘Camel’ and make it sexy.”

For more 90210 drama and an inside look into Spelling’s life, look for sTori Telling to be in stores around March.

- Erin Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment